Burton Method Center
Learn to ride. And fly.
As official Burton Method Center our Take Off – Snow & Fun Center not only offers top-notch snowboard equipment for rent, but also the LTR Learn to Ride Programme for new talents to enter the realm of snowboarding. Developed by Burton in conjunction with renowned snowboard schools, the LTR Programme enables beginners to make quick progress. Snowboards, bindings, and boots specifically designed for snowboard progression allow you to take turns and develop a feel for riding on snow already on your first day on the piste.
The secret of LTR boards.
The Burton progression line of snowboards provides an entirely new learning experience and guarantees quick progress. Burton has invested over four years of research and development to produce this line of exceptional boards, aiding the learning process in an ingenious way. A set of integrated features ensures significant progress even for first-time riders. Enjoy a maximum of fun and progression with your risk of injury being reduced to a minimum.
- Full convex base helps prevent hangups.
- Tortionally soft board helps control the board more easily.
- • Radical sidecut helps take natural turns.
The next step: the Burton Cruzer.
Once you have successfully mastered the first turns, you are ready for the Burton Cruzer. This board has been specifically designed to shoot you to new levels. It is next in the Burton progression line. Its directional shape and high amount of flex makes it the board of choice for your first year of snowboarding and beyond. Regardless of your boarding style, it will help improve your riding skills in manifold ways. Some of the board’s positives are listed below.
- Torsionally stiffer board aids taking turns.
- Radical sidecut helps improve carving skills.
- Reduced camber makes taking turns easier.
- Three-degree edge bevel helps prevent hangups.
For further information, please visit: www.burtonltr.com.
Freestyling is all about technique – and style. Patscheider makes sure you have them both. We recommend you drop by the Peepshop (» Peepshop) store before dropping into the Jib Circus, Shred Park, or our Progression Circus. At Peepshop in Serfaus, you will not only find other freestylers, insider tips and a good tune, but also get a chance to check out cool boards and other hot stuff. Splashy fashion highlights will enhance your performance in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis resort with style, zest, and comfort. Our team of experts know what freestyle snowboarding is about. Pop in and get clued up on trends, snow conditions, and the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis resort.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call +43 5476 6202-710. We look forward to hearing from you!
5-star luxury accommodation for your board.
At our depots at the bottom of the Komperdell ski lift or the mid-way station, your board will be taken care of. Your boots will be dried, cleaned, and warmed up for your next ride. Rent your storage space in Serfaus online now!
|Ski + Boots
Board + Boots
Snowbl. + Boots
|Ski + Boots
Board + Boots
Save your time for more holiday.
You can now book your favourite board and put it in the box seat without leaving home. Rent online now: not only a perfectly tuned board, but also a 10% discount on the rental price are awaiting you
Rent and ride better.
The Patscheider snowboard rental in Serfaus offers only the most up-to-date generation of snowboard equipment in top condition and brand-new boards for more grip and more speed on the pistes of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis resort. Visit one of our snowboard stores and rental shops, and discover our selection now.
Snowboarding without compromise.
Ride with Patscheider, and don’t miss out on anything. We offer
- high-end snowboards for rent,
- sports equipment in top condition,
- top advice from experienced and trained staff,
- free helmets for kids, as well as
- quick and easy online rental without fuss.
The Patscheider positives.
- Forget about service fees: your board awaits you in top condition.
- Don’t bother to lug your equipment around: just pick up your board from our depot at the bottom of the ski lift.
- Enjoy the most recent equipment of the season available.
- No compromises: your binding is individually adjusted to ensure a perfect fit.
- Try out something new: it will be worth it!
Even more reasons to rent with Patscheider.
The benefits of booking your snowboard equipment with our online rental service are many:
- Book your ski storage space in advance, with Check In at the bottom of the Komperdell ski lift or with Take Off right at the mid-way station.
- Enjoy a quick and simple transaction, without having to wait or use a voucher.
- Changes are possible free of charge, even after booking has been completed.
- There are no exchange or cancellation fees.
- There are no transaction costs.
- With your online rental, you enable our on-site team to be prepared to readily answer any questions or help you with other concerns.
- Enjoy a maximum of flexibility! Should you wish to return your equipment early due to unexpected circumstances, we will take care of everything quickly and without much fuss.
Ask and ride on. We have collected the most frequently asked questions and created this section for you to find answers easily and quickly. Should you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Prices and conditions.
Our rental shop in Serfaus offers top boards from the most popular brands for any terrain and style, from freeriding and freestyling to carving. The availability of different categories makes the Patscheider rental service even more attractive.
Did you know that, on top of that, all our boards receive regular tunings? You can rely on your equipment being in top condition, without worrying about service fees!
|Top Class ****
Ski, Snowboard incl poles
|VIP CLASS ***** Ski, Snowboard, Telemark, incl poles||35||68||99||125||142||159||159||17|
|SUPER VIP CLASS Testclass incl. poles||47||87||118||145||169||195||195||24|
|SKI- SNOWBOARD BOOTS Adults||15||25||33||39||44||53||53||8|
|YOUTH SKI and BOARD
until 14 years
until 14 years
|CHILDREN SKI and BOARD
until 6 years
until 6 years
|CROSS COUNTRY SET, SNOWSHOES, SNOWBLADES||19||30||41||50||59||68||68||9|
|Helmet children until 14 years||5||9||13||17||21||25||25||3|
(without ski rental)
(€ 200,- deposit)
incl avalanche transceiver, probe and shovel (€ 200,- deposit)
up to 4 funsport equipment in one day (only available at the Take Off Centre)
A nominal fee of 10% will be charged for protection against damage and breakage.
Please keep an eye on your equipment! In the case of theft, you will have to file a police report and pay an excess. The amount is determined as follows: € 220 for TOP Class equipment, € 360 for VIP Class equipment, and € 400 for SUPER VIP Class equipment.
If both parents are renting their skis or snowboards at Patscheider Sport, their kids up to the age of 10 years will receive the ski equipment for free. (ski, boots, poles and helmet)